Climate Friendly™ is an organisation dedicated to positive, meaningful and real action to address the global greenhouse problem.
Our goal is to make it quick and easy for businesses and individuals to take immediate and meaningful action on climate change. We do this by investing in renewable energy projects that effectively keep carbon in the ground.
By measuring, offsetting and reducing your company's 'carbon footprint', your sustainability record will be grounded in real and measureable positive change.
Climate Friendly is a 'profit for purpose' company. We believe that the key to creating large-scale greenhouse savings is via the sustainable business model, where financial health and sustainability are core business goals. Go to the Climate Friendly Website
Climate Friendly - a founding member of the International Carbon Reduction and Offset Alliance (ICROA)
Climate Friendly is pleased to be a Founding Member, and currently, only Australian Member of ICROA. ICROA is a not-for-profit alliance of leading C reduction and offset organisations. It provides leadership and a unified voice advocating for rigorous industry standards. As an ICROA member, Climate Friendly supports a reduce-and-offset approach to carbon management, and comply with the ICROA Code of Best Practice.
Climate Friendly will support ICROA to:
- Support rigorous standards for the international voluntary carbon management industry,
- Establish best practice, through the promotion of the ICROA Code of Best Practice and adherence to that Code among its members.
- Provide a credible industry voice on carbon reduction and offset policies, strategies, products, and services to governments, non-governmental organisations, policy makers, businesses, and the media.
- Promote a reduce-and-offset approach to carbon responsibility as the most effective way to achieve timely global carbon reductions.
As an ICROA member Climate Friendly will:
- Help our customers measure their carbon footprints, using best practice international standards.
- Assist businesses and individuals in achieving significant emissions reductions.
- Encourage the use of real, permanent and additional carbon offsets as a cost-effective method of reducing GHG emissions.
- Comply with the ICROA Code of Best Practice and promote the highest standards in the voluntary GHG-management industry.